What Cable Do You Use?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default What Cable Do You Use?

I know people say the whole RCA cable thing is a scam theyre all the same but my first set was loosing some dbs compared to my newer ones and now my newer ones are shot never really liked them

but can anyone recommend some solid RCA cables (that most likely fit in a traktor box)
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Tech Mentor

I get all my cables, USB, XLR, RCA from www.monoprice.com

They have great prices and I've been using them for years.

Tech Mentor

monoprice cables are awesome! the connecters on the premium rcas are bit too hard, but the shielding is really good

Tech Guru

Lately I have been using Amazon Basics cables. They are excellent!

MONSTER CABLES!!! jk although their lifetime warranty is cool, nothing to scream about the quality ... I use RapcoHorizon cables mostly with my gear.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

don't buy monoprice RCAs if you want to connect to an NI soundcard... They don't fit on all the way and they are overly bulky and stiff cables anyway- monoprice is great for XLRs and 1/4" though.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Han View Post
    MONSTER CABLES!!! jk although their lifetime warranty is cool, nothing to scream about the quality ... I use RapcoHorizon cables mostly with my gear.
    deff gunna check em out. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    don't buy monoprice RCAs if you want to connect to an NI soundcard... They don't fit on all the way and they are overly bulky and stiff cables anyway- monoprice is great for XLRs and 1/4" though.
    what do you use or recommend?
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

I get all mine custom from zenproaudio.com, the prices are comparable to midrange stuff you buy in the store, but you can customize the lengths and color coding. Mogami cables and neutrik connectors too. Fast turnaround too.

"Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post

I currently have Mono RCAs on my setup with an Audio 10, although it's not loaded up. Only two channels ins and outs, and one out for recording. Do you mean if you have all of the spaces taken up? I have noticed the Mono male ends are bulkier than others.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast