For all my Wobbleheads out there

Default For all my Wobbleheads out there

In dire need of figuring out what this track is at the 5:50 mark, been waiting forever to stumble across it, but no such luck! Thanks again

Sounds like excision or datsik dude.

thats what I thought, but can't find it for the life of me.

The unfortunate part about most big name artists sets.. is the fact they are playing music you wont be able to get your hands on for a year... or sometimes not at all.

The bit just before is called 'timewarp' by stagga.

And i think the bit your looking for is by stagga as well, but i cant remember the name of the song. Some youtube digging might be required.

Quote Originally Posted by DubluW View Post
    The bit just before is called 'timewarp' by stagga.

And i think the bit your looking for is by stagga as well, but i cant remember the name of the song. Some youtube digging might be required.
    Thank you, I found 'timewarp' and did countless youtube look ups, I don't know I'm just completely dumbfounded.

Lovely
    Last edited by loverocket; 09-17-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    I hope I never end up in the same room with this idiot Gaslamp Killer. C'mon? Really? He is rocking out to his garbage and the crowd ain't that into it. He stops the music "you gotta get louder if you want some more of this !" and three people scream. This is not what DJing is about. This is huge ego, tiny music at it's finest. You should move the crowd with your music. This ain't what it's all about. Wake up people.
    Are u being for real or just trolling... Cause everyone in that crowd is amped beyond belief

LOL u scared yourself with what you wrote.

Lovely

Last edited by loverocket; Today at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    Are u being for real or just trolling... Cause everyone in that crowd is amped beyond belief

LOL u scared yourself with what you wrote.

Lovely

Last edited by loverocket; Today at 08:34 PM.
    I listen with my ears not my eyes. His set sounds like shit. (not because of dubstep) because it lacks cohesiveness and has no direction. I realize it's pointless to argue. DJing has split into countless tangents. It's no longer about moving your body and feeling the vibe. It's about who's who and what the cool dude in town says is good. Have fun.

>