Worth it to buy new Maschine Mikro or just buy old one? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by itajeN View Post
    Sounds like you're just an over-sensitive individual. Look it the fuck up and stop crying because I didn't baby you. It's been discussed all over the web. Just cause it's a forum doesn't mean we're your personal search team.
    let's just shut the forum down then, because almost everything discussed on here can be found on google.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

Tech Mentor

Yeah. I heard beating a dead horse is a favorite pastime of people. No one wants to read the same thread over and over. I'm not the only person who thinks it's stupid and aggravating. His entire question would have been solved with a simple google search. It's on NIs site, it's on blogs, it's all over the place. So again, I understand that you're part of a group that is excessively vulnerable to getting feelings hurt over the internet for not getting the outcome [you] wanted, so I'm not attacking you, just telling you how it is. The information is out there, forums are discussion based, not your personal search engine because you want someone else to answer every little question you have without putting in a little time to do your own research.
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

yeah my feelings are hurt because some guy I never met got told to use google by some other guy I never met. I just don't see how your response accomplishes anything useful, unless it's your goal to continually bump threads you think are pointless to the top of the forum. If so, well done sir.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12