Scrolling Through my iTunes Playlists With the S4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Scrolling Through my iTunes Playlists With the S4

Hey,

Does anyone know how I can scroll through my iTunes playlists in Traktor using the S4? (not the songs in the playlists - the playlists on the left hand side)

Thanks in advance for your help!

*snip*

He does have a RTM point here.
    Last edited by tekki; 09-18-2012 at 05:06 AM.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Hi Sara,

When in browse mode, please use the left rotary encoder of the Sample controls to scroll through the playlists. When clicking the rotary encoder, you will access folder & subfolders.
    Last edited by tekki; 09-18-2012 at 05:49 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Notified through twitter as well.

But Yul... please have a little more tact next time.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I agree with Yul. At least he didn't just say RTFM, but pointed her to the correct section.
    Last edited by photojojo; 09-19-2012 at 06:41 AM.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Pointed her.

Last edited by tekki; 09-18-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Because I took on my time to answer that to get this detail I pointed to the index of the manual, the correct section where to begin with, and even specifically point to the name of the section itself. Silly me. Without even being rude (which is a bit disappointing actually). I forgot to tell the page but that's probably because my pages aren't numbered the same way as other languages.

Ok, fair enough I suppose.
    Doesn't matter.

Pointed her
    So what exactly, the answer is still in the book. . I had some jokes about blondes and books but I suppose that would be misplaced considering your answer, I'm sure you have your reasons.
    Kidding kidding.
    Erase the message if you fell that is necessary, it's only a laugh here, I'm not playing smart ass with you guys, I like this place.
    Last edited by Yul; 09-19-2012 at 04:29 AM.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Nah, the 'Seriously?' remark kind of did it for me.

Yeah, I understand and that's fair you mention that because I wrote it on purpose, it's intended to provoke a reaction (like 'of course, the index of the book! I'll start there next time'). Does that mean I lack 'tact'? Ok. But I'm always amazed you know, and probably naive at the same time.
    Latest mix

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...0&content=1336
    Scroll down the page, under interactive media, you'll also find the 'hardware interface explorer' that is a useful point of reference.
    Latest mix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast