Wanted: Fade to Grey effect, but with EQ 8 instead of EQ 3

Default Wanted: Fade to Grey effect, but with EQ 8 instead of EQ 3

So the Fade to Grey effect is something I really adore, using subtle it can give you nice transitions between songs. However, I use Tarekith's EQ for my channels and they're fairly neutral. I like that. The EQ 3 in Fade to Grey isn't neutral. Once you activate the Fade to Grey rack, you'll immediately hear the difference.

So what I would like (tried it myself, but failed miserably), is a Fade to Grey with EQ 8 instead of EQ 3. Does somebody have one?
    MacBook Pro 13 (Q1 2011) | Adam A5X | Akai APC20 | Alesis QX49 | Behringer BCR2000 | NI Komplete Audio 6

Default Fade to Grey w/ EQ Eight

Quote Originally Posted by JDFS View Post
    So the Fade to Grey effect is something I really adore, using subtle it can give you nice transitions between songs. However, I use Tarekith's EQ for my channels and they're fairly neutral. I like that. The EQ 3 in Fade to Grey isn't neutral. Once you activate the Fade to Grey rack, you'll immediately hear the difference.

So what I would like (tried it myself, but failed miserably), is a Fade to Grey with EQ 8 instead of EQ 3. Does somebody have one?
    Had the same issue w/ EQ Three impacting the volume myself, so recreated it w/ EQ 8. lemme know what you think! i attached it to the post or you can download it at this link: http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/30248585/file.html

EDIT: I changed the EQ Eight poles to 48 db/octave and reuploaded to zippyshare and reattached the new version it to this post should sound pretty spot on now in my opinion
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by CatalyZt; 08-15-2013 at 07:42 PM.