Vestax Spin on PC via Virtual DJ7 or Traktor pro
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Vestax Spin on PC via Virtual DJ7 or Traktor pro

Hi, I am trouble having my Vestax Spin detected on either of the above softwares, I cannot connect to play through the SPIN. please help. Thanks

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hi Martin,

Did you follow all installation instructions from manual?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hi Martin,

Did you follow all installation instructions from manual?
    Yes. I did, nothing much to it though. It's just that I cannot control the vestax spin on virtual dj or traitor pro. I don't know what additional tools are needed. Thanks

If you got your controller properly installed next thing you need to do is import midi mapping for your vestax.

Yes. This is the part I need help with, I am not that much of a computer person, so that's why I would need your assistance. Where and how do I get this Midi mapping. How do I install it on the virtual dj. Thanks

Sorry, I'm not VDJ person... I guess somebody else can help you with it.

If not, google is your friend.

You need to get a .tsi file for Traktor, the spin afaik doesn't have a default one. I'm using this one http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=24884 it lets you control four decks. You import .tsi files from the preferences and there are numerous tutorials on how to do this and the manual has a section too. Setting up the audio is another thing as you need to again go to the prefrences and select it as your sound card. The manual has pretty clear instructions on this.

Quote Originally Posted by rdale View Post
    You need to get a .tsi file for Traktor, the spin afaik doesn't have a default one. I'm using this one http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=24884 it lets you control four decks. You import .tsi files from the preferences and there are numerous tutorials on how to do this and the manual has a section too. Setting up the audio is another thing as you need to again go to the prefrences and select it as your sound card. The manual has pretty clear instructions on this.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by rdale View Post
    Thans Rdale, Actually I imported the tsi file, but got lost after that, if you could tell me a step by step process for this, would be great, really sorry..Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    +1
    Hi. I installed the tsi file, but could not get any further than that, I tried out all options. Any suggestions, or can you give me the steps I need to follow. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast