Impulse buy!!

Thread: Impulse buy!!

Default Impulse buy!!

I've been considering selling my s4 and switching to a mixer set up for some time. Hopefully the new Behringer controllers will be released soon so I can pick up 2 of those or 2 X1's.

Anyway saw an amazing deal on eBay for a DJM-T1 today and decided to sell my s4 and buy it. Picked it up for 595 Australian dollars which works out approx £380!! Fingers crossed its legit and turns up.

Only problem is I've basically bought this because of the price and not really done a great deal of research. I've read a few things but really just looking for some personal opinion.

So who's got one? Who's used one? What is your opinion?

Cheers.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

I did some quick searches....if your going timecode CD's or vinyl....it seems good from my perspective....Seems tied well with traktor, did u buy it new or used?

I got it used but the guy only bought it new 2 months ago.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

I don't have any feedback, but I'm considering purchasing this in the future as a standalone system.

go for the 2 x1's mate. win
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "