quneo mapping - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: quneo mapping

Tech Mentor

yeah, i've been told by KMI that doesn't work because the 'refresh' needs to happen after the template is changed. haven't tried mapping that tho, so i will try fool around with a solution this weekend.

i also don't like my odds considering these mappings have several hundred 'midi outs' over multiple (binary) modifiers

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Does your page buttons also send note on and off? I'd try mapping monitor state to your page buttons and check invert to them to see if that could refresh the output by releasing the buttons.

Tech Mentor

i will try that. I originally had it set up so changing page buttons would show letters on the quneo using the leds (FX, EQ, A/B/C/D etc.) when being held, and on release go to that page. Problem was that some of the LED's would stack on the next set of LEDs.

Program your individual letter in single modifier state then map other page function buttons to kill the state for specific letter when you select any of other page that your output is currently displaying. This is where monitor state isn't necessary - well, in theory at least.

Tech Mentor

thanks for the ideas, i'll mess around with it this weekend but if i am still beating my head against the wall, i think i'll be converting to the numark orbit.

No worries. Let us know what you find and put some ice on that

My mapping is complete and is available to download with full cheatsheet. as asked, i have included boss killswitches plus an uber FX buildup parameter with one slider. It is now the first option on the djtt mapping page under "recent"

Please tell me what you think of it. So far i havent had any bugs with it that are not part of how traktor operates.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234