Win a dj set at Creamfields
    Tech Guru

Default Win a dj set at Creamfields

http://www.mixmag.net/content/win-dj-set-creamfields

Send in a 20 min mix cd for a chance to win a dj set at Creamfields. Notables include Deadmau5, Brodinsky, Aeroplane, etc. Oh you also win weekend long tix for 2.
    I would send in a mix, but I'm not in the UK (actually I still might anyways). Last entry is August 1st, so get cracking and good luck!
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Creamfields is the one, I'm tellin ye! I went last year, one of the best festivals to go and it's a 10 min drive from my house, excelent!
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3 View Post
    Creamfields is the one, I'm tellin ye! I went last year, one of the best festivals to go and it's a 10 min drive from my house, excelent!

Where you live... you cant be too far from me as i'm not far from the new Creamfields venue. I live in Middlewich.

Too be honest though i really dont like creamfields anymore or to be honest most of the uk festivals are a bit pants now, not sure if its cus i'm gettin old! The european ones are so much better , Timewarp, Sonar, I love techno etc ... all 50 million trillion gazillion times better , highly reccomended !
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Jack Bastard

Agreed on the UK megafesties; they're H&S compliant hellpits on the whole. It's all about the small boutique festivals in the UK these days, small 500 capacity dos with no queues, invisible security and wicked vibes.

Went to this one for the second time last month and it was tiptop:

www.greenfieldsweekender.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Where you live... you cant be too far from me as i'm not far from the new Creamfields venue. I live in Middlewich.

Too be honest though i really dont like creamfields anymore or to be honest most of the uk festivals are a bit pants now, not sure if its cus i'm gettin old! The european ones are so much better , Timewarp, Sonar, I love techno etc ... all 50 million trillion gazillion times better , highly reccomended !
    I live in widnes, it's just over the Runcorn bridge! I havnt been to festival in Europe yet, it's somethng I want to do very soon.

oh i know widness, the missus works there in teh argos building

Haha the call centre part of argos? It's localy known as the gus! I don't live around there though, I live in the more rural part (don't laugh, it does exist) neer cronton!

That's the one ... She doesbt work in the call center bit she looks after the mail processing site which is kind of a split off part of argios.

Rural widnes? nust be the outskirts ;o)

Thanks for posting