New maschine 1.8 available today!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I just got a maschine so I can't really say how much is new. Although people seem to be making a big deal about time-stretching being added, but I assumed it already had such a basic feature. Either way just glad it's there. You can preview sounds without loading them which is probably one of the biggest things I didn't like when I first loaded up the old version.

Check your email on file with NI, that's where they sent my Massive serial number. I already own it though so no help for me and I doubt I can give it away.

But I figure you just download it then use the serial number they send you to activate it.

hmmm, i haven't received an email from them yet. Maybe its late or something? I'll wait until Friday and then im complainin'

I managed to download the update just now very easily, I'm not sure whats going on with yours. Are you in the U.S?

Tech Convert

If youre a regitered Maschine Owner then you should of received an Email with the Download link and the Serial number for Massive. Native INstruments sent it to ever registered owner of Maschine. Please check your email spam filter. Maybe you erased the email. Sometimes I think Native Instruments newsletter are just that: a "newsletter". Please check your email because thats the only place I found my download.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2win View Post
    If youre a regitered Maschine Owner then you should of received an Email with the Download link and the Serial number for Massive. Native INstruments sent it to ever registered owner of Maschine. Please check your email spam filter. Maybe you erased the email. Sometimes I think Native Instruments newsletter are just that: a "newsletter". Please check your email because thats the only place I found my download.
    So far I have read this:

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo....php?p=1089141

So i'll wait 2 days in case there is a delay in creating so many software serial numbers. Hopefully i'll have it soon. Thanks!

Tech Wizard

Got it pretty much when the mails were sent. Not sure if Europe got some kind of priority. Havent tried all of the new functions yet, most of them I still have to find. Timestretch for example (if it's even in there). There's some nice sweet effects (Saturators & such) added.
    The color schemes are really useful for your workflow. And ofcourse, the FREE addition of Massive is amazing. I really dig that move.

didn't get around to downloading yesterday, but I received my massive in an email. Can't wait to try it out
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

I've got it and just glanced at it and it looks alot nicer collor wise. need to explore it a bit more but looks nicer for sure
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    didn't get around to downloading yesterday, but I received my massive in an email. Can't wait to try it out
    I downloaded and installed it last night had a quick look seen massive was installed do you need the email for authorisation ?
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Quote Originally Posted by neilmcm View Post
    I downloaded and installed it last night had a quick look seen massive was installed do you need the email for authorisation ?
    Yeah it has the authorization number in it.
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast