Trouble Beat-Gridding?

Default Trouble Beat-Gridding?

Working on a Halloween Mashup and decided to use the song "Ghosts n Stuff" by Deadmau5...(Lame and unoriginal, I know)

And for some reason I'm having some serious trouble beatgridding the track. I'll get it on perfectly during the intro and then right when the first drop hits, it goes right off. Anyone have any ideas why? I bought the track on beatport if it helps..

Thanks a bunch
    Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

I've bought songs that were part of a compilation that are "stretched" so they make one complete mix, not sure if that is the case.

Also, some EDM songs have a slow down part and it doesn't come back on the same beat. I've had a lot of hard dance tracks that do that. You either have to beatmatch the part before or after the slowdown, unless there is another way.

I forget exactly how that song goes so not sure if it has a slow down.

Drop a second beatgrid marker on the drop. If it's still the same bpm but just comes in off beat, you'll be fine. If it's a totally different BPM then you have to warp it in Abelton or some other software.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Mentor

How do you drop multiple beatmarkers? I'm confused about that

Set a marker on the "one" and change it to a "beatgrid" marker. It's in the manual. "Learn it, know it, live it."
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors