Touch Sensor Level Knobs
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Touch Sensor Level Knobs

HI last night I was adjusting the touch sensor dial on my regular vci-100 and it snapped off. Does anyone knnow where I coul get a replacement for this. The dial has EO1 or 103 written on it, depending which way you look I guess. cheers for the help. anj
    Last edited by EanGolden; 08-19-2009 at 02:17 PM.

Tech Convert

i have same problem here, my 2 sensors fall away . . . is there a way to repalce this shity butons ...

yeah- Vestax has been having problems with those lately. Be careful with your sensor knobs! Let me see if we can order some from them to send out to people with this problem. Subscribe to this thread if you are interested.

Tech Convert

i just recive my new vci100, open it, take my screw driver, i touched vci100 like a woman and my touch sensor level buttons fall away

i didnt have time even to see what this sensors do

Tech Wizard

one of mine has fallen out now. i'm afraid to tweak the remaining one now.
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates

Tech Convert

it will fall away if u touch it, dont touch it man . . .

for what u use this buttons, i didnt have time to test it...can i put some other replacement ?

I'm currently having the same issue. Too bad for me, i can't measure the trimpots properly because both are broken I get "default" resistance values now and i need the variable resistance range in order to replace them properly.

As for the code "103", this should mean that they are 10000 Ohm or 10 kOhm.

I also contacted Vestax to get some technical information about these components, lets wait and see and hope for the best

Edit: some typos
    Last edited by Djiny; 07-01-2009 at 08:37 AM.

Tech Mentor

I have two VCI-100(one as backup),

on my performance VCI-100 the sensors are about to fall out. I only set them twice, three times at most. I do not touch them anymore.

And on my almost unused backup VCI-100 I set them once as they were wobbly from the beginning...

Would definitly love to having the option of replacing them...
    Macbook Pro 15 Retina _-_ 2x Technics 1210MK2 _-_ Traktor Scratch pro 2.6.1 _-_ Traktor Z2 Mixer _-_ 2x Traktor Kontrol X1 _-_ VCI-100 FW 1.3 _-_

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Djiny View Post
    I'm currently having the same issue. Too bad for me, i can't measure the trimpots properly because both are broken I get "default" resistance values now and i need the variable resistance range in order to replace them properly.

As for the code "103", this should mean that they are 10000 Ohm or 10 kOhm.

I also contacted Vestax to get some technical information about these components, lets wait and see and hope for the best

Edit: some typos
    did u find out about technical information _
    is it 10000 Ohm or 10 kOhm

Same Here.
    Just received my VCI 100 and the 'touch sensor level' knob broken.
    Given the reactions at this forum, it looks like Vestax has a Quality issue on these pots. Has anyone complained with Vestax already...and had a response (e.g. will they send out pots to customers for replacement....would be cheaper then a recall).

Regards,

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast