Traktor Pro 2

Thread: Traktor Pro 2

Tech Student

Default Traktor Pro 2

Hello, I am planing on buying this software.
    So I went to my friends house and he has 5.1 speakers.

I've tried a lot of options basicly the setup is: 5.1 speakers (3 cables going to the pc internal sound card) + my Steelseries Siberia V2 headset (USB connector - soundcard ), how do I make the sound play on both of these?

you cannot without using ASIO4ALL as a work around (windows pc).

Traktor only recognizes one sound source, so lots of people will say buy a multi channel audio card such as the NI audio2dj (you get traktor with that btw )... you can aggregate your sound drivers (combining two sound sources as one virtual sound source) with ASIO4ALL as a workaround but i do suggest getting a multiple channel audio card.

good luck and have fun

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Han View Post
    you cannot without using ASIO4ALL as a work around (windows pc).

Traktor only recognizes one sound source, so lots of people will say buy a multi channel audio card such as the NI audio2dj (you get traktor with that btw )... you can aggregate your sound drivers (combining two sound sources as one virtual sound source) with ASIO4ALL as a workaround but i do suggest getting a multiple channel audio card.

good luck and have fun
    Hello, well my headphones have a built in USB soundcard so I can't plug it in somewhere else.

I've tried using this manual: http://www.image-line.com/support/FL...s_asio4all.htm
    I've activated both my speakers and everything enabling this software in Traktor, but I'm still unable to get my sound to work on my headphones, any help?
    Last edited by Marink; 09-29-2012 at 03:36 AM.