The link for "Beaubrytes" Kontrol S2 mapping doesn't work.

Default The link for "Beaubrytes" Kontrol S2 mapping doesn't work.

The link for "previous mappings" found at this link http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/53# the one for "v2.1.3" doesn't work. It just returns you back to the top of the page.

DJTT Mapping Psycho

I included the 2.1.3 version into the main package too, so you have to download the main zip file to get both 2.1.3 and 2.5.1.

Quote Originally Posted by beaubryte View Post
    I included the 2.1.3 version into the main package too, so you have to download the main zip file to get both 2.1.3 and 2.5.1.
    I downloaded the main file but it only contained 2.1.2, and 2.5.1.

There's a link on the right that says "download previous mapping for 2.1.3" but the link doesn't work.

BTW, amazing mapping. I love it, except in every version the function to jump back to the cue point, or set a cue point doesn't work. Sometimes when a track is playing, and I press "shift + cue" it doesn't respond and just keeps playing.

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Quote Originally Posted by tokenasianguy View Post
    I downloaded the main file but it only contained 2.1.2, and 2.5.1.

There's a link on the right that says "download previous mapping for 2.1.3" but the link doesn't work.
    The 2.1.2 version of my mapping is compatible with 2.1.3, The only difference in traktor between 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 is its certified mixer support.

Quote Originally Posted by tokenasianguy View Post
    BTW, amazing mapping. I love it, except in every version the function to jump back to the cue point, or set a cue point doesn't work. Sometimes when a track is playing, and I press "shift + cue" it doesn't respond and just keeps playing.
    The cues are working o.k. according to most users. Cue 1-4 sets/triggers cues; Shift+Cue will delete a cue point while a track is playing.