Traktor Layout_X1 Help needed
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Layout_X1 Help needed

Ive been messing around and importing some new traktor mappings for the X1 (tsi files)

Everytime I import a new mapping the previous version seems to disappear. Is there not a way I can have multiple mappings available so that when I go into the controller manager in preferences I can select from the drop-down menu?? For example a DJ mapping set up and then a preparation mapping setup??

Also my layouts seems to have changed permanently and I cant get back to the original layout option for the X1?

Its all a bit confusing. Not sure what I am doing wrong?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

S

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Big import button does overwrite existing mappings so you wanna use "add" button from device menu.

Select layout from master section of the screen or from layout manager in preferences.

Tech Convert

Great thanks for that. So assuming I import any new tsi and use the big button to make sure all the layout/settings/perferences etc come in aswell, how
    do add the standard traktor tsi's back in? Are they saved down in the program folder somewhere that I can navigate too?

I want to make sure that the generic keyboard tsi is still there so I can use the spacebar if necessary!

Thanks,

S

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You need to save it manually by using Export button right next to Import. When press, little window will pop up asking you which parts of traktor settings you want to export/save and from there you can check Generic keyboard and all the rest like layouts and effect list preset you want to bring. Same goes on importing, you can check/uncheck all settings.