BEHRINGER NOX606 HELP PLS!! Is this a feasible setup with a NOX606?
    Tech Student

Default BEHRINGER NOX606 HELP PLS!! Is this a feasible setup with a NOX606?

Hi, I currently use a MacBook Pro with RekordBox, 2x CDJ 2000s (all connected via Ethernet hub), a Behringer NOX606 & a pair of KRK 5s. However, I am looking to switch to USB & also to add Traktor & Traktor Controller X1 (to primarily use for its FX features, as i'd ideally still like to use my CDJs as Midi-Controllers) to my setup. My 2 questions are: 1. Is this a possible setup? (MacBook Pro with Traktor, 2x CDJ 2000s, Behringer NOX606 mixer, X1 Kontroller) 1. Would I need an external soundcard with this setup? Bearing in mind I still want to continue using both CDJs running through different channels in my mixer? Many Thanks in advance

You need a powered USB hub. If you connect the CDJs to your MacBook by USB then you can aggregate their sound cards (check google for advice on how to do that, it's pretty easy) and also use them as HID traktor controllers. You can also use the hub for your X1.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Not to go off topic, but how are you enjoying the 606? i've been thinking about grabbing one
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    You need a powered USB hub. If you connect the CDJs to your MacBook by USB then you can aggregate their sound cards (check google for advice on how to do that, it's pretty easy) and also use them as HID traktor controllers. You can also use the hub for your X1.
    Would he still need an audio 6/8/10 etc to route the sound from Traktor to the mixer?
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Nope. The CDJs work as controllers and you aggregate the 2
    Sound cards to work as the traktor output to the mixer.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES