"Page Up/Down" in Traktor 2?
    Tech Mentor

Default "Page Up/Down" in Traktor 2?

I have googled all over the place and can't seem to find an answer. Is there a way to hit page-down or page-up in the track browser in Traktor? If I could do that, I wouldn't have to constantly go over to the computer and use the mouse on the tiny little scroll bar thing, and I would have a chance of actually scrolling through a library with more than 3 pages of tracks in it.

I understand that I'm "supposed" to organize things into playlists/"crates" and folders and blah blah blah in traktor but that is just plain not how I want to play when I'm using my full library. I want to page through it a page at a time.

I am honestly pretty amazed that Traktor doesn't seem to provide a mechanism to do this, unlike literally every other piece of software I interact with. I'm also confused as to why I'm the only one who seems to consider this a problem... isn't it awkward as hell to be constantly going over to the computer keyboard/mouse while you're trying to be a controllerist?

I'm using Traktor 2.mumble on OSX, a VCI-100SE and the DJTT Mapping. But I think my question is a general question about Traktor?

!!! AWESOMER !!!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Add in>browser>list>list select page up/down you'll need to set one button to inc and one to dec.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

Awesome, will try to get this working tonight. I wonder where I can squeeze this in on my VCI-100SE..

!!! AWESOMER !!!
    PS - hey photojojo, glad to see you still active here! I intend to get back into the listen/review process in the mixes forum, found that a really rewarding process.
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt