serato itch and DJ tech tools controllers?
    Tech Student

Default serato itch and DJ tech tools controllers?

hey guys so i have a vci 300 mkII, using serato itch and was wondering if any of the dj tech tools own controllers will be compatible? i love the style and never owned or toyed with the idea of using one so i thought why not start small, iv checked out the mapping for the vci in tractor but it seems very buggy so i guess I'm stuck with itch. let me know! thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by keeanrunt View Post
    hey guys so i have a vci 300 mkII, using serato itch and was wondering if any of the dj tech tools own controllers will be compatible? i love the style and never owned or toyed with the idea of using one so i thought why not start small, iv checked out the mapping for the vci in tractor but it seems very buggy so i guess I'm stuck with itch. let me know! thank you!
    your being very vague here, By DJTT controllers im asuming you mean the midifighter ?

If that is the case then unfortunatley you cannot use a midifighter with serato itch.

Serato itch is a locked software which can only be used with certain serato itch controllers. you cannot map MIDI controllers to serato itch.

However MIDI mapping is possible with SSL and traktor. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Tech Guru

actually you can map anything that is a keystroke ---- cue points for example. Not alot of choices, but you can map a few things with a work around.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    actually you can map anything that is a keystroke ---- cue points for example. Not alot of choices, but you can map a few things with a work around.
    Yehai know that Key-stoke mapping is available but as for full blown midi mapping, well its not , Unless the Op has a mac and wants to try out that MITCH plug-in. Bust still i doubt if the Op is ever going to reply :L

Tech Student

MITCH is also available for windows now and it works real nice

Sorry I just realized this was an old post