CDJ-350 + Xone 22 + KRK RP5 + Traktor 2 = Too many problems
    Tech Student

Default CDJ-350 + Xone 22 + KRK RP5 + Traktor 2 = Too many problems

I just got my new setup consisting of 2 Pioneer CDJ-350s, a Allen and Heath Xone 22 Mixer, KRK Rokit 5 monitors and a Macbook Retina running Traktor Pro 2. I have the KRK's connected to the mixer with XLR cables and each of the CDJ's are connected to a USB hub running to the Macbook. I configured Traktor 2 to run per the instruction manual on the Pioneer support site and am able to control the program from the CDJs and Mixer but the main issue that i am having is the sound quality coming from the monitors is extremely distorted and hardly bearable to listen too. All of the drivers are up to date for everything, the connections are all secure, ive searched all over the internet to try and find a solution but had no luck. I tried connecting the monitors to my iPhone using RCA to AUX cable and it sounded amazing so that confirms that its nothing wrong with the speakers. I purchased a PA system with a mixer/amp on the way but im just trying to figure out how to work these so i can use them as monitors for the time being. Thanks in advance for the help.

Make sure you're not using the phono inputs on your mixer.