Hotcues & Hotloops disappear...
    Tech Wizard

Default Hotcues & Hotloops disappear...

Hey guys,

I'm having this problem in traktor pro 2.5.1.... I have my preferred tracks with the beatgrid corrected and my hotcues and hotloops selected across each track. I have also locked the treated tracks.

For instance, when I'm listening a track with hotcues and hotloops fixed and selected, and if I write any type of comment in the comments blank sheet, related to the track (for example, "good for opening", etc), after press enter or finished the comment, all the hotcues & hotlopps of that track suddenly, disappear!!! Even if the track is keeped lock. I need to redo my hotcues and hotloops again....

The folder where I'm treating the songs is in the explorer node but I have already made the import of these folders to the track collection node, and the problem seems to persist.

Is there anyone that had the same problem and know how to solve this or simply knows what the issue is?

Look forward to hearing from you... thanks...

cheers
    NSOBS

hi have you tried to consolidate the playlist etc.
    i find no problems with 2.5.1, well a few little niggles.
    have you gone on the NI site..

Tech Wizard

@ andy darcy
    What do you mean with "consolidate the playlist"?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Are you working from the explorer or collection node?

Tech Wizard

@padi_04
    I'm working with a folder on the explorer menu, named for example "DJ tracks", but i right clicked on this folder and made the import to collection node. The folder "DJ tracks" doesn't appear on the collection node but the tracks are there, in the folder "all tracks" of the collection node.

But yes, I work always on this folder "DJ tracks" from the explorer node. Do you think is this the problem? Is it possible to make a "copy" of the folder "DJ tracks" so it appear on the collection node as the existing others?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

That is your problem, you need to work from the collection node. Make a playlist with the tracks in that folder for convenience.
    Right click on the folder and select "Import Folder as Playlist".

Btw, Mixes & Productions is for posting finished tracks and mixes, moved to General Discussion. A lot of members won't answer if you post in the wrong subforum.

Tech Wizard

@padi_04 It worked!!!! Thanks... you're the man

it's solved!!

cheers