I am now using Traktor 2.5.1 on my S4..sample decks area reads New Remix Set..
    Tech Convert

Unhappy I am now using Traktor 2.5.1 on my S4..sample decks area reads New Remix Set..

I was wondering why my remix area doesn't look like the remix decks area that I've seen being displayed. Also, isn't there a way to change the FX individually on each sample and possibly the tempo on ea. individual sample. Also, I can't seem to convert to one shots just loops. Is this Remix Set only for the S4? I'm confused. Why does mine look different. I thought I can do more than what I had before with my regular sample decks.

TraktorNewRemixSet.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SWFLa View Post
    I was wondering why my remix area doesn't look like the remix decks area that I've seen being displayed. Also, isn't there a way to change the FX individually on each sample and possibly the tempo on ea. individual sample. Also, I can't seem to convert to one shots just loops. Is this Remix Set only for the S4? I'm confused. Why does mine look different. I thought I can do more than what I had before with my regular sample decks.

TraktorNewRemixSet.jpg
    Go into settings and select "Decks Layout". You can adjust your default view. Keep in mind you won't have full control of the remix decks directly from the S4; you will need the F1. Instead it will function like the old sample deck. You can use the mouse to access the new features (including one shot vs loop), but it's not as fun. You can turn effects on/off for each sample, but not route individual samples to specific effects (even with the F1).

Tech Convert

Thank you so much! Got it!