Laptop Spec help..?
    Tech Wizard

Default Laptop Spec help..?

I am currently looking about for a new laptop to run my kontrol s4 on as the laptop at the moment can't handle it and there is a lot of dropouts etc even with hours of tweaking and playing around. I was looking here at this HP laptop and was wondering if anyone has used it with the S4 or if any of the computer tech heads on here would know if the S4 would run smoothly on this system..?

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/HP-ENV...top/311450/301

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

After using an AMD laptop and TP2 since release with it, I would recommend getting a laptop with an i5 processor.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Looking at how SW constantly needs more resources long term, try to get a four-core laptop so you have some headroom the next 3+ years.
    ---
    Contact me if you have a cool musical idea. @kentsandvik

save 800 bucks and get a nice customized lenovo laptop with an i7 6 gigs ram and over 500gig hard drive. even better is if you have the money swap out the hard drive for a SSD. search on newegg.com for those specs