Concord Dawn is in Boston this Thursday!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Concord Dawn is in Boston this Thursday!

Concord Dawn is playing near my house...near My house.

www.elements-dnb.com

Boston's longest-running dnb weekly hosts none other than Concord Dawn this week, with an opening set by MDOC (no slouch...dropped a nasty mashup of Champion Sound vs. Twist 'em Out back in the day as an elements resident).

Tap the keg of Bass Ale and have it waiting on a dolly by the door when I roll in!
    reason, live7, traktor pro, m-audio x-session, m-audio O2, KRK RP5, Roland RD300sx

do it! possibly gettin to play with CD soon
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Is it both of them?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yup you guys over in the US dont often get to see good dnb acts so i would definantly be going to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Is it both of them?
    one of them has stopped playin altogether im pretty sure. he lives in austria now doin fuk knows wat

Yeah matt has gone back to his metal band. They used to play separately most of the time anyway so they could do two gigs at once haha
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Yeah matt has gone back to his metal band. They used to play separately most of the time anyway so they could do two gigs at once haha
    yea thats a bloody brilliant business idea if you want to start producing. the same name being sold in multiple places at the same time. $$$

shit i didnt know he was playing with his metal band!? dont suppose you know what its called?

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Yup you guys over in the US dont often get to see good dnb acts so i would definantly be going to see that.
    We get high quality, but the big names are a little more special than they might be in London, Amsterdam, etc.

The most amazing part is that elements is a $5 cover no matter who's playing. That's like 5/8ths of a glass of Chimay Rouge, and the sound system in there is proper.
    reason, live7, traktor pro, m-audio x-session, m-audio O2, KRK RP5, Roland RD300sx

go check em out, i saw em in Prague like 2 months ago and it was briliant! Definitely go even though you're alone, it's worth it.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Tech Guru

CD are all good. Upbeats are better.

Its funny, we prob get big DnB names in NZ more often then people do in the US. heh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast