What ever happened to the disco ball photo contest? Who won the Midi Fighter 3D? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Here's the post. I was thinking there was a winner announced, but I may be wrong.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/08/1...gs-in-dj-sets/
    It's the same link I started this thread with. The link we're all really looking for is the one that supposedly announced a winner in this competition.

Nah, the disco ball thing most probably was just a fun gimmick, as that I cannot see any serious deadline announcement on that.

I have asked the guys at San Fran HQ what was up, but I am still awaiting answer. First few already gotten back to me they did not even know about the existence of that competition.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I think everyone who entered should win a MF3D for the inconvenience
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Nah, the disco ball thing most probably was just a fun gimmick, as that I cannot see any serious deadline announcement on that.

I have asked the guys at San Fran HQ what was up, but I am still awaiting answer. First few already gotten back to me they did not even know about the existence of that competition.
    Fun gimmick or not, if you can win serious hardware with it, it suddenly becomes a real contest that needs some rules and a winner.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Rolfski View Post
    These were my entrances to the contest btw, original Facebook competition links included:
    Lol about these pics, some of them are quite hilarious. Anyways, any update so far from the DJTT team? What's taking them so long?

The San Fran team is trying to find out the same... I guess?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

The San Fran team is trying to find out the same... I guess?
    I've lost my patience, I've emailed the DJTT team directly. Hopefully they're kind enough to respond soon with a satisfying answer.

Gozert, met wie denk je dat ik contact had?

The team is still looking who'd ever had thought up that contest.
    Still, no end date was mentioned on the discoball contest, so I'm still not seeing why you've gone in such length, or why you're so ticked off in the first place.

Tech Convert

Gozert, met wie denk je dat ik contact had?

The team is still looking who'd ever had thought up that contest.
    Still, no end date was mentioned on the discoball contest, so I'm still not seeing why you've gone in such length, or why you're so ticked off in the first place.
    I'm not going to pay attention to any Dutch trash talking but in respond to your points:

- "The team is still looking who'd ever had thought up that contest." Are you kidding me? This post was by mr Ean himself. Are you suggesting Ean is faking his audience by having others post for him?
    - Contests without clear rules is not an excuse to keep them dragging on. Nobody send in any pictures in after 2 weeks or so. So what's the reasoning behind keeping it open for over 2 months?
    - Later contest like this one already got their winners announced. Are you suggesting that judging some disco balls pictures needs way more time?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast