heeeeelp i'm new!!!!
    Tech Student

Default heeeeelp i'm new!!!!

Hello, I want to buy cd players, new or used, but no more expensive than 400 euros (518 dollars)(I already have a mixer). More or less this amount of money I have found the used pioneer cdj 100 and 200 and the new Gemini cdj 250, Stanton S250 and S300, NUMARK Ndx 200 and 400 and NUMARK icdmix3. From what I understand the pioneer in general is the best? Got any advice?
    thanks

Tech Convert

The idea of pioneers being the best isn't always right. yes they are the industry standard but there are other cdjs out their. the Stantons are I think the best bet for value for money but the numarks are stil good to. please stay away from icdmix3 because if you move to doing gigs the tiny jog wheels and unconventional format of that system will not put you in good stead, trust me if your mixing with those you're gonna have a bad time. overall they're all good players and follow most conventions that pioneer have (mind the pun) pioneered (which is something to look out for when you will consider upgrading.)
    Pc: Macbook pro 13" 2.9 GHz dual core i7 8Gb DDR3 ram @ 1600mhz
    Decks/Mixers: 2 Cdj 400s / Djm 400
    Soundcards: Focusrite 2i2, Serato Sl1
    Software: Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live 9 Suite
    Controllers: Korg NanoKey 2, Korg NanoKontrol 2

numark is always a good brand for a budget , i have Axis 9's, pretty solid, i abuse em too. had 1 for like 4 years, n bought the other one second hand (3 years ago) , only know are some of the buttons not working, but if i had had em the whole time i wasn't using serato there'd be no damage (i slam buttons btw)

edit i think axis 9s r discontinued, but i don't see why their replacement model woulnt be as good.
    Simplicity is Beautiful

I say get some denon cdj's really good quality