Wanted: VCI-100 SE

Default Wanted: VCI-100 SE

Want to offload the old BCD3k and move onto a 'grown-up' controller, but they seem to be out in the store. As an impatient wee bugger, I thought I'd ask to see if anyone has got one for sale?

Either PM me, or chuck a post below.

If you have a USB (preferably Bus-powered) soundcard suitable for use with the controller I'm open to suggestions.

Ta!
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

i have a vci100 i was thinking about selling, its not an se but it will come with the 1.3 firmware as well as the firmware upgrade kit if a new firmware to ever come out. it will come with all original packaging and cords. im looking to let it go for a good deal if i can sell it on djtt. where exactly are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by the shmobletons View Post
    i have a vci100 i was thinking about selling, its not an se but it will come with the 1.3 firmware as well as the firmware upgrade kit if a new firmware to ever come out. it will come with all original packaging and cords. im looking to let it go for a good deal if i can sell it on djtt. where exactly are you located?
    I'm in the UK, (Bristol to be exact)

Not sure how reasonable the shipping rates are though ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Oh and out of interest. I'm assuming that as you can ship these units from DJTechTools to the UK, that they will work on UK voltages? presumably via a smart transformer. i.e. all I have to do is find the correct plug?

You can power the VCI-100 over with usb power and we ship units internationally all the time

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    You can power the VCI-100 over with usb power and we ship units internationally all the time
    Cheers big man. Suspected as much but it's good to have confirmation

Do you have an eta on new vci100 se units hitting the store?

Quote Originally Posted by Teiresias View Post
    Cheers big man. Suspected as much but it's good to have confirmation

Do you have an eta on new vci100 se units hitting the store?
    I personally dont but you can email orders at djtechtools to try to find out.

Will do.