What mixing podcasts do you subscribe to? (And a link to my own)
    Tech Wizard

Post What mixing podcasts do you subscribe to? (And a link to my own)

Hey everyone,
    I'm wondering which DJ podcasts you subscribe to and which is your favorite? Both audio and video. I subscribe to a few of them and I listen to them whenever I'm driving around.

Currently I'm subscribed to "Arty: Together We Are The Podcast", "Tommy Trash - Trashed Podcast", "Hysteria Radio Presented by Bingo Players", "Protocol Radio" (Nicky Romero), "Above & Beyond: Trance Around the World", "Hardwell On Air", "Dada Life: The Podcast", and the "DJSounds" podcast by Pioneer.

Also, if you're into progressive house, trance, or electro house, check out my new podcast on mixcloud: . Its a bit rough right now but I'm trying to improve the style every week!

John "00 Fleming - Global Trance Grooves
    Ninja Tune Podcast & Solid Steel
    A Strangely Isolated Place
    1605 Podcast
    Trancendance
    Tom Hades Rhythm Converted
    Matt Darey's Nocturnal Podcast
    Christopher Lawrence's Rush Hour
    Perfecto Podcast

... off the top of my head
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

CLR
    Lance Blaise
    Deeper Shades of House
    RA Podcast
    RA Exchange
    5 Magazine
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

The Young Punx broadcasts, on iTunes and at their web site, but they have not released many recently...
    ---
    Contact me if you have a cool musical idea. @kentsandvik

The Young Punx broadcasts, on iTunes and at their web site, but they have not released many recently...

... hmm, maybe I should revitalize my podcasts, I used to make 45+ long podcasts with lots of hmmm artists mixed by hmmm artists with tracks that were hmmm not released yet. Oh the fun you could quickly do in Ableton Live.
    ---
    Contact me if you have a cool musical idea. @kentsandvik

I used to subscribe to a lot more, but a lot of them are so full of annoying bumpers and just feel like a free ad for beatport.
    I forgot to mention JesC's "Hardcore For The Masses" .. new ep is downloadiing.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "