kryptonite - 110bpm/Moombah Mini Mix

Cool kryptonite - 110bpm/Moombah Mini Mix

Down & dirty really quick. 15 tracks. 22 minutes. You will enjoy it or your money back:

1. Imagine Dragons - It's Time (Vaski Rmx)
    2. Chiddy Bang - Mind Your Manners (Herve's No One Like Me Rmx)
    3. Gareth Emery - Tokyo (Fuego Rmx)
    4. Datsik - Firepower (Munchi Rmx)
    5. DJ Moms & Amazinggaijin - Sabro (Jay Fay Moombahton Rmx)
    6. Billy The Gent & Long Jawns - Vibrate
    7. Nero - Must Be The Feeling (Delta Heavy Rmx)
    8. Etc!Etc! x Nacey - Le Grand Zombi
    9. Bro Safari & Mighty High Coup - Boombahton
    10. Soulja Boy - All Black Everything (Jay Fay Rmx)
    11. Bro Safari, Jay Fay - Uncrushable (Jay Fay Rmx)
    12. Gent & Jawns - Holler
    13. Sub Focus & Kenzie May - Falling Down (Nick Thayer Rmx)
    14.Big Boi - Shutterbug (LeDoom's Jack Beats Rmx)
    15. Bailey Smalls - Baby, I Love You (Jay Fay Rmx)

TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | Pioneer DJM-800 | 2 Kontrol X1s | Kontrol F1 | Maschine | 2 Technics 1210 MK5s
    Other Cool Stuff: Serato | Dicers | Ableton Live | Launchpad | Ortofon S-120s | Ortofron Nightclubs / Headshell Mounted
    My Control Vinyl Collection: Picasa Album | Facebook Album 1 | Facebook Album 2

I'd really like to get some feedback on this mix (doesn't everyone want feedback on mixes??!)

I put it together to try and attract some more fans to the genre. Not saying I'm that good, just saying I think these tunes will appeal to those people who haven't given Moombahton a chance or think they know Moombahton.

So . . . . that's my plea. Give it a listen.
    TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | Pioneer DJM-800 | 2 Kontrol X1s | Kontrol F1 | Maschine | 2 Technics 1210 MK5s
    Other Cool Stuff: Serato | Dicers | Ableton Live | Launchpad | Ortofon S-120s | Ortofron Nightclubs / Headshell Mounted

Tech Wizard

Fantastic mix. Very creative transitions, lots of very very good phrasing. Really liked your filter work, you really know how to use the filter closing sound to build rather than just awkward cut a song off.

Frankly, I learned a lot listening to this. OH and Bro Safari commented on the mix, which is an achievement in and of itself!

Quote Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
    Fantastic mix. Very creative transitions, lots of very very good phrasing. Really liked your filter work, you really know how to use the filter closing sound to build rather than just awkward cut a song off.

Frankly, I learned a lot listening to this. OH and Bro Safari commented on the mix, which is an achievement in and of itself!
    Thanks for the comments that means a lot!

Traktor has really opened my eyes to a lot of possibilities after being a long time vinyl dj and then Serato user.

I was proud of that Bro Safari comment too

Watch out for a full length mix coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by nyiguana View Post
    Nice choices throughout!
    Awesome, I appreciate that!

Quick bumperooski

Last bump. Appreciate the feedback so far, love to hear more!