Behringer CMD

Thread: Behringer CMD

RavioliFaceMan

Default Behringer CMD

So what does everyone think of CMD?

DV posted on their Facebook page about the new CMD line coming in sometime in November, but I have corresponded with them since to find that November is unlikely.
    So, it might be on our desks next month. But probably not.

Either way, I'm after what people think about them. Behringer doesn't have a great name for itself when it comes to controllers. They're the cheapest around, yes, but their devices also have the shortest life around, being oddly designed and poorly built. The videos claim these controllers change that, and they certainly look the part. Could they replace the similar NI Kontrol controllers? At $99, it seems unlikely to me, but I don't have much of an option really.

Anyway, yeah. Thoughts?

...but I don't have much of an option really.
    Behringer doesn't have a great name for itself when it comes to controllers.
    their devices also have the shortest life around, being oddly designed and poorly built.
    Sounds like you have plenty of opinions...

I'll CERTAINLY be giving the CMD line a fair crack. I don't have a problem with Behringer, far from it, and my own experience of their equipment has always been good.

Don't believe everything you read.

P.S - this thread will probably get locked with a link to this one:

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=51607
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

RavioliFaceMan

Oops - I did search for another thread but couldn't find anything. Lock away, mods!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I agree with Patch. I had BCD3000 controller for about three years and it never let me down although I did use it hard as it is professional unit and almost every day. In fact, I sure it still would be my work desk if only it didn't take a glass of coke last week...

As for price you can pretty much expect this 99$ turn in to 99 euro.