Do I have to change my DJ name/Producer name...

Default Do I have to change my DJ name/Producer name...

I've been DJing for about 2 years now, producing for less. I have not released a track yet, even on soundcloud. Don't feel like anything I've made is... fit for the public yet, like it would feel weird to just put something out there I'm not happy with, I think other producers would understand the feeling haha.

Amnywho, my DJ/producver name is Psynergi... And with this whole Ganganm style thing, the artist being "Psy", I feel that would add connotation to my artist title.

Kinda hard to put into words haha, like my name now has some sort of reference to it that is not meant at all.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Its gangster to leave the sticker on. Not like Compton gangster, more like eminem gangster. My 47" LED TV is gangster like that. I left all of the stickers on the screen. Its more like a 20" triangle TV.

It actually made me think you were a PsyTrance DJ.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors