CDJ 2000 Waveform firmware update

Default CDJ 2000 Waveform firmware update

Just noticed this today on the Pioneer site !!

CDJ 2000-W

Am *really* glad now I put down a deposit at the weekend for my first cdj2000 (was a great deal going on an ex-demo - just gotta save for the balance and then my next one and a mixer)

VERY happy to be getting key-indicator on there too
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

reading on the blogs, not tooo sure if you need a Nexus to get all these with the 2000s or not, but as I was planning on maybe getting a Nexus next this is good news either way
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000

Aww sorry everyone, there was further clarification on the Pioneer blog - it's not additions to the 2000s, just allows the Nexus to work with the 2000s/900s

Feedback forum

"There seems to be some confusion. These aren't new features of the CDJ-2000 or 900, this update allows these functions to be available to the CDJ2000nexus when using a CDJ2000 or 900.

If you read it again:

Certain restricted features of CDJ-2000nexus (when using with CDJ-2000/CDJ-900) become available."

sorry for any confusion :/

It doesnt actually do anything for the 2000 Mk1, it just prevents the Mk1 from screwing with the Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishdisma View Post
    It doesnt actually do anything for the 2000 Mk1, it just prevents the Mk1 from screwing with the Nexus.
    yeh just read that :/ The way they bullet pointed it it did kinda sound like if you plug a Nexus in with a Mk1 it unlocked the features, then reading the comments further down people we saying it would work with just 2000s. Then Pulse clarified neither was the case. Sorry for getting all excited and posting it here wrong :/