Mix Train #2 Electro Rock (Compelete) - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by greatmesk View Post
    6.JesC due 12th of August
    I hope im still alive by august 12th...seems like its moons away!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

We can allways change the schedule. this is the estimated date. my suggestion: as soon as one is done, send it in! dont waste time maybe 3 days are enough for one, maybe another one needs 5... we´ll see

Important for that way would be that we all dont waste time. but from the last mix-train.... remember? 12 weeks instead of six

sorry for my writing, im pretty dazed and confused anyone remember the movie?

sorry for my writing, im pretty dazed and confused anyone remember the movie?
    You're stoned as and hitting on highschool chicks while contemplating your true desire: to dance?
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

"Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place." my mantra, i love that flick lol

stoked for this, it should be fun to hear.

hit me up the next time this comes around. ill definitely throw down.

Tech Mentor

We can allways change the schedule. this is the estimated date. my suggestion: as soon as one is done, send it in! dont waste time maybe 3 days are enough for one, maybe another one needs 5... we´ll see
    Well in my case I like the week time period.
    This is the maximum time I will allow myself for the set. If I'm done earlier of couse I'll hand the mix over to the next passenger on the train.

I have a job that requires travelling so I can't always "get busy" and I'm definitely going to start AFTER receiving the mix to hear what you other guys did.

PS: I think the electro-rock theme is cool and challenging (for me). Also the electro-rock theme can be interpreted in different ways....
    Macbook Pro 15 Retina _-_ 2x Technics 1210MK2 _-_ Traktor Scratch pro 2.6.1 _-_ Traktor Z2 Mixer _-_ 2x Traktor Kontrol X1 _-_ VCI-100 FW 1.3 _-_

Good luck guys. Quite a challenge but am lookin forward to checking this out when its done. I had a look through our collection this afternoon and we have SFA tracks that i could would call electro-rock. Sounds like yall will be making some mashups then.
    Last edited by Jester; 07-03-2009 at 07:23 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Kyur View Post
    stoked for this, it should be fun to hear.

hit me up the next time this comes around. ill definitely throw down.
    theres allways a slight chance that one of the dj´s may need substitution. check back here now and then, maybe there will be a free spot
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

hey there my fellow dj´s,

i just wanted to inform y´all that i´ve send out the mix to TreTuna, who is second dj on the list

it has begun.....
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

Awesome glad to see it has begun

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast