Novation Launchpad + Traktor Pro 2

Default Novation Launchpad + Traktor Pro 2

Ok now im well aware there are quiet a few threads regarding this subject in particular but none of them ever answer my questions, thus they are how could i map lets say the Lows Highs Mids to do what is the equivalent to a knob turn by pressing buttons intend of an eq kill, if that is confusing i mean like in this video, he has 6 buttons configured to the 3 eqs one takes them out slowly and one brings them in. My only other question is how could i map the volume on deck a & b to buttons instead of faders? Any help would be appreciated.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Add in volume adjust > type-button > mode-inc or dec (depend of direction)
    -Auto repeat - check if you want to hold and move instead of tapping
    -Resolution - set speed

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Add in volume adjust > type-button > mode-inc or dec (depend of direction)
    -Auto repeat - check if you want to hold and move instead of tapping
    -Resolution - set speed
    Thanks ill deff check it out when my launchpad come in the mail!
    Also since you seem to know your stuff about traktor i have to ask are these buttons mappable and if so what is the name of them?
    http://gyazo.com/ef4f76a3c04253ea2d1...png?1350584797

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

For those buttons you can find command here: deck common > "tempo band" but I kinda prefer to use "jog turn" with button type of controller because you can set resolution unlikely as with using "tempo band" command. "Jog turn" is definitely more useful but one more difference is that those buttons won't lite in screen same as when using "tempo band".

If you are curious to try how it works you can map it to your keyboard. No need to wait for LP.
    Last edited by Stewe; 10-18-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    For those buttons you can find command here: deck common > "tempo band" but I kinda prefer to use "jog turn" with button type of controller because you can set resolution unlikely as with using "tempo band" command. "Jog turn" is definitely more useful but one more difference is that those buttons won't lite in screen same as when using "tempo band".

If you are curious to try how it works you can map it to your keyboard. No need to wait for LP.
    Really thank you man, this is going to help me a lot, thats pretty much all of the questions i had appreciate it!