Need help big time. Downloaded traktor from NI without saving it!

Default Need help big time. Downloaded traktor from NI without saving it!

I bought a Kontrol X1 for my live sets to have some extra control in ableton but mainly to get the included Traktor 2.5. I went on to Native instruments' website downloaded my copy of traktor and registered my X1. While cleaning up my laptop I accidentally deleted the Traktor .dmg and everything else before I copied it to my applications folder. Thus deleting the main reason I bought it for without ever even using traktor. I'm afraid I'm screwed here. Does anyone know if I can get a second copy because I registered my product and downloaded it from NI as a registered user? I know with ableton intro you can download it and register onto multiple computers.
    tl;dr- Bought X1. Deleted Traktor by mistake. Help.
    ANY HELP WOULD BE LOVELY.
    Blog.
    APC40, UC33E, MacBook Pro 13", Midifighter, Traktor Pro 2, Audio 6.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by mikerudinski View Post
    I went on to Native instruments' website downloaded my copy of traktor...
    Try doing this again?

If you go to the NI website and download the demo it'll be activated by service centre once you install it. Don't worry, you can download traktor as many times as you like.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Default I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    If you go to the NI website and download the demo it'll be activated by service centre once you install it. Don't worry, you can download traktor as many times as you like.
    So it turns out it was saved to my computer in the Native Instruments folder under my applications. I kept thinking that folder had the drivers for my Komplete Audio 6 soundcard drivers. I feel like an idiot.
    Really appreciate the support though!
    Blog.
    APC40, UC33E, MacBook Pro 13", Midifighter, Traktor Pro 2, Audio 6.

No problem. Bear it in mind in future, you can redownload whenever you like.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES