Hi guys
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, hard for me to navigate the forums on my phone.

I have arcade se running 1.3 . I also imported 3.6.4 twice, and did the two restart deal as per instructions.
But my pitch/tempo faders don't work. When I move them the data light lights up, so its recognizing something on the hardware, but the faders in TP2 don't move and the sound is not altered. The faders did not work befoe importing the tsi.

I have had the controller quite a long time, but it is only intermittently used. However, I distinctly remember the faders working the last time I had my rig setup.

This is a fresh install, with the only adjustments being tsi (and all included directions) and setting up basic output settings, etc.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

P.S. for whatevr reason I can only get effects to work on deck A. I have 1 & 2 activated in traktor and when I select 2 on hardware the software recognizes activations and knob turning but there is no audible effect. Thanks again guys, I'm trying to get this set up for a couple hopeful DJs at my church and I never was good with the thing.