Mix Track Pro/Tracktor question
    Tech Wizard

Default Mix Track Pro/Tracktor question

Hey guys, this is my first post,...done a search but couldn't find an answer.

About a year or more ago I got a software bundle as a gift. It was Tracktor Scratch and Studio One and I already own Reason-4 and Cubase-5 which I love. I use an entry level midi keyboard (M-Audio Oxygen49-V3) with all the software. I was going to sell Traktor as I wasn't interested in djaying but held on to it for some reason and Im glad I did.

Anyway, I've been learning electronic music production via Youtube mostly and got to the point where I now want to start to learn djaying using Traktor just as a hobby. I've messed around with it a bit using my M-Audio keyboard as the midi controller but want to get an entry level djay controller. I've looked around and decided that I might want to get me the Mix track Pro in a few weeks from now but I have 1 question before I do that.

Is it possible to use BOTH the Mix track Pro and M-Audio keyboard "similtaneously" on Traktor Scratch?

I want to use my M-Audio Keyboard for EQ kills and more effects and sample possibilities and the Mix track Pro for everything else. Ive been looking for more advanced controllers with more Effects knobs but they are out of my price range so the keyboard will help me a lot if its possible to use both hardware units similtaneously on Traktor.

Has anyone done this or do I need to save for more advanced controller. I really don't want to do that as this will just be as a hobby and the odd house party with friends.

Thanks in advance

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

It is possible to connect up to 16 controllers with out conflicting massages as long as every of units is mapped in a different midi channels.

Tech Wizard

Thanks for replying....so glad this is possible as I like the look of the Mix Track but hate the fact that it can only do 1 effect at a time.