TSP 2.6 info (download available) - Page 5
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Abide View Post
    I'd love to feel like this.

It's not that I can't afford a whopping $250 controller it's that I don't have USB ports left and don't want to add more buttons/pads because I don't need them! I work at GC now so the controller would set me back even less than $250. I'm gonna go in on the NI rep when I see/meet him.
    Not this again!! Traktor has a feature that NI wish to monopolise for owners of a particular piece of hardware. DEAL WITH IT! You want remix decks? buy an F1. Dont want to buy an F1? Dont have the Remix decks. Its a very simple philosophy.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Why should I be able to control a Native Instruments (Traktor) product with my Native Instruments (Maschine and Mikro) product? This peeves me beyond words.

This is the worst slap in the face I've experienced from ANY manufacturer.
    says the ******** who wants people to pay him for a .tsi .......
    Last edited by padi_04; 10-24-2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: edited quote
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    Not this again!! Traktor has a feature that NI wish to monopolise for owners of a particular piece of hardware. DEAL WITH IT! You want remix decks? buy an F1. Dont want to buy an F1? Dont have the Remix decks. Its a very simple philosophy.
    +1

next on the plate is the DJ mapping that allows you to stay at home and DJ in the club, 'cos why the F*** should I pay the *****rs *****ing ****** ******* etc. etc. I want it all and I want it now for free ....
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JSM View Post
    next on the plate is the DJ mapping that allows you to stay at home and DJ in the club
    Working on it

Why should I be able to control a Native Instruments (Traktor) product with my Native Instruments (Maschine and Mikro) product? This peeves me beyond words.

This is the worst slap in the face I've experienced from ANY manufacturer.
    A little melodramatic maybe. I asked someone from NI about maschine control of the remix decks at BPM and he said he'd love to implemement it but didn't have a timescale. That was in reference to the new maschines since they have rgb pads, I don't know their position on the original maschine.
    Last edited by padi_04; 10-24-2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: edited quote
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Lets chill it with the personal jabs please.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    You're wrong here, the monopolising of features for NI hardware isn't consistent with the way the product is sold as fully mappable software. Plus NI have said they can't open the remix decks, not that they won't. Though I'm sure your reading of the real motivations for not opening up the decks is accurate. NI don't exactly advertise the remix decks' limitations on their website either in their Traktor material, I'm sure it's there if you dig, but it's not that obvious.

The F1 isn't a very impressive piece of hardware and I don't really want one. But I do want to use the features of the supposedly fully mappable software I have purchased, especially the remix decks.

I suspect the remix decks will open up with version 3, they know how bad people want it and holding it for the paid upgrade probably makes business sense, if you ignore the P.R. aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by JSM View Post
    says the ******** who wants people to pay him for a .tsi .......
    An entire $5 for well over 50 hours worth of work. Most people on this site are too stupid to do it themselves.

I've actually written a AHK script in combination with Bome's that allows me to use my Maschine and my Mikro to control the Remix Decks but there's some latency and overall I'm not happy with it so I don't use it.

At the end of the day I can't be too busted up as I've spent a total of $420 on my S2, Maschine, and Mikro.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

Will these macro effects work as standard effects in the effect section (IE 3 per effect unit)?

Tech Guru

Can anyone confirm if the scratch license with the Z2 will be tied to hardware like the F1 license was?

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast