Deck a/c jog wheel light flashing!

Default Deck a/c jog wheel light flashing!

I literally don't understand... It was working two days ago, I took it to my friends house in my s2 backpack, didint use it and now the light won't stop flashing! I'm really unhappy right now. Anyone else have a flashing jog wheel issue?
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

I would like to let everyone know I solved my own problem, as I took it out of the bag, I must have turned the
    Jog sensitivity all the way up by accident! If this happens to you, be sure to check that! It was flashing red by the way.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,

Yup. EVERY time you transport this thing re-calbrate the jog sensitivity because they are likely to get bumped. Luckily it only takes a second...

Vestax VCI-400 EGE, Traktor Pro 2.5 + flashflooders' .tsi, Lenovo Y580 IdeaPad: 3rd Gen i7, 8 GB DDR3, 7200rpm 500 GB HDD, 1920x1080

http://soundcloud.com/bhajan-raum

Yeah I was pretty scared for a bit! What do you set yours to for maximum performance I have both set at around 1 o'clock or 2 ish most of the time.

I hear ya!

Umm, I'm not sure of the physical position of mine. I don't have it setup at the moment and I never actually looked closely. If you think about it, higher sensitivity equals lower latency, in terms of press response. Lower sensitivity means there is going to be some amount of milliseconds added to latency for the amount of time it takes for you to press hard enough to activate the jog. So, in my humble opinion, higher sensitivity should be desired. However, the only problem with super high sensitivity is, if you just BARELY accidentally touch the jog while trying to do other stuff on the controller, it will activate the jog and could screw with your mixing. (e.g. unintentionally activate jog FX, or god forbid, drastically change the speed of a track during mid transition, amounting to a "train wreck") So, I guess a balance is to be aimed for here. Personally, I shoot for high sensitivity since I typically have my jogs in an FX mode, so if I do accidentally bump them, hell, it might sound like I meant to do it!
    Vestax VCI-400 EGE, Traktor Pro 2.5 + flashflooders' .tsi, Lenovo Y580 IdeaPad: 3rd Gen i7, 8 GB DDR3, 7200rpm 500 GB HDD, 1920x1080

http://soundcloud.com/bhajan-raum