Bass Crossfader in Traktor Scratch Pro?

Default Bass Crossfader in Traktor Scratch Pro?

Hey guys and girls,
    On my computer I have Virtual DJ, Traktor Scratch Pro, and Traktor DJ Studio 3 installed. I find Traktor Scratch the best, and VDJ is the easiest. There is one feature in VDJ that I long to have in my Traktor Scratch arsenal: the bass crossfade. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can have a bass crossfader in my Traktor Scratch Pro, as I do prefer it over VDJ, and the bass crossfader is extremely useful for smooth mixing of songs.
    Thanks in advance

You mean you want the bass on deck A to drop when you XF over to deck B right.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yes, and for bass levels from each deck to be at 100% in the middle of the crossfade slider.

don't use traktor so i'm not sure if you can do it all within traktor or need a 3rd party app like bomes but,

you are basically going to want to start with a two in one fader or knob like a high/low pass filter knob and then map the knob backwards, meaning from 0-63 is controlling deck b lows and from 64-127 is is controlling deck a lows and then you want to invert both sides. this gives you the opposite of a standard 2in1 knob where at highnoon both sides are off, so at highnoon both are at full.

i thing you are going to want to figure out is how high you want the bass to go, so when you lower one deck to zero the other isn't going all the way to 100% (which you don't want i think you want it go back to the normal high noon bass position)

good luck

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3144

here is a post on how I did a bass crossfade with Traktor Pro using one fader assigned to 3 items with relative fader mode. Maybe this will work for u.