Scott Michael - House Nation Vol. 21 - D/L - Stream [Electro]
    Tech Mentor

Default Scott Michael - House Nation Vol. 21 - D/L - Stream [Electro]

This Volume was one that caught me by surprise. I decided to recorded a mix session with some new tracks that I was feeling and I happened to record the next installment of House Nation.

If you love electro/progressive house this mix has your name written all over it. Make sure and listen for a couple new hard hitting electro house tracks. One of them is unreleased by Afrojack - Annie's Theme.

Please leave a comment and letme know which tracks you loved! And don't forget to post links to your mixes. I would love to listen and leave feedback.

My two favorites:

Afrojack - Annie's Theme
    Firebeatz - Here we F*cking Go

Thanks for all the support!

Cheers... Scott

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD

Tracklist

1. Otto Knows - Milion Voices (TORN Remix)
    2. Zedd - Codec (Original Mix)
    3. Eric Prydz - Everyday (Original Mix)
    4. The Aston Shuffle Vs. Tommy Trash - Sunrise (Won’T Get Lost) (Tommy Trash Version)
    5. Calvin Harris, Nicky Romero - Iron
    6. Firebeatz - Here We F*Cking Go (Original Mix)
    7. Afrojack - Annie's Theme
    8. Chuckie,Amanda Wilson,Promise Land - Breaking Up Feat. Amanda Wilson (Bartosz Brenes & Tony Romera Remix)
    9. Digitalism - Zdarlight (Fedde Le Grand & Deniz Koyu Remix)
    10. Kaskade feat. Haley - Llove (Dada Life Remix)
    11. Alex Care - Too Close (Cazzette Remix)
    12. Example - Say Nothing (Hardwell & Dannic Remix)
    13. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child (Tom Staar & Kryder Remix)
    14. Substantial Error, Luke Truth - Sunshine (Patrick Hagenaar Remix)
    15. Arty, Nadia Ali & Bt - Must Be The Love (Dannic Remix)
    16. Hook 'N Sling;Nervo - Reason

Traktor SP2 | Audio 10 DJ | DJM 800 Rotary | 1200 M3D's | Shure M44G's | NI Kontrol X1 | KRK RP8's | Ableton Live 8 | M-Audio FW 410 | Akai MPK 61 | NI Kontrol S4|

MY MIXES: Mixcloud TWITTER: DjScottMichael

Glad to see the feel still rocking hard, I see a lot of my style of music in here which I LOVE, for a title like "House Nation" i'd have expected to hear more "house" seems to me like it's more of an "EDM Nation" don't you think? And by this stage of the game, if you plan on taking "this" anywhere I'd have liked to see some (Scott Michael Remix) or of the such, edits n bootlegs n ORIGINAL TRACKS?, I couldn't find anything wrong with the mix, it was great dude, keep it up and MOAR personalized work. Especially if you've got all the gear from in your signature, you'd be silly not to! I look forward to House Nation 22

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by COLINmac View Post
    Glad to see the feel still rocking hard, I see a lot of my style of music in here which I LOVE, for a title like "House Nation" i'd have expected to hear more "house" seems to me like it's more of an "EDM Nation" don't you think? And by this stage of the game, if you plan on taking "this" anywhere I'd have liked to see some (Scott Michael Remix) or of the such, edits n bootlegs n ORIGINAL TRACKS?, I couldn't find anything wrong with the mix, it was great dude, keep it up and MOAR personalized work. Especially if you've got all the gear from in your signature, you'd be silly not to! I look forward to House Nation 22
    Colin, first I want to say thanks for taking the time to listen to my mix. I see you have one posted too, I'll be sure and take a listen. Now onto the good stuff because you bring up some great ideas and suggestions.

Over the past year my style and musical preference has evolved from a more true house style to something of a club/EDM progressive electro house type feel. Originally in 2007-2009 my mix series was called Frequency Modulation. For various reasons I moved away from that, mainly a break from EDM as a whole, while working on establishing my new career. Then in mid 2010 when I returned to EDM I started the series House Nation. Maybe it's time I re-think the title of my series. If its going to change, it should be done sooner than later. Granted I don't have a huge base of followers but certainly changing names all the time can't help either.

Next is the music. Mixing comes natural to me, as I've been doing it for 8+ years. Started off mixing on vinyl and have progressed since. Although now, I'm in a bit of a gear transition phase with recently selling my CDJ's in hopes of upgrading to 2000 NXS.

Production on the other hand is a skill set I have be trying to learn and soak up new knowledge like a sponge. I've only been at if for less than a year. And while a carpenter with lots of new tools isn't always a good carpenter, I certainly try. It is a bit of a double edge sword really. I'd love to play some of my mash-ups but I know they aren't top notch quality and I don't want judged as an artist solely on my production abilities. Hopefully that makes sense. Definitely standby in the future for more of my own stuff though, it's coming, promise.

Once again. Thanks so much for listening.
    Traktor SP2 | Audio 10 DJ | DJM 800 Rotary | 1200 M3D's | Shure M44G's | NI Kontrol X1 | KRK RP8's | Ableton Live 8 | M-Audio FW 410 | Akai MPK 61 | NI Kontrol S4|

MY MIXES: Mixcloud TWITTER: DjScottMichael