First set played in front of an audience, tell me what you think! Tips appreciated
    Tech Student

Default First set played in front of an audience, tell me what you think! Tips appreciated

A few months ago i got 30 minutes of playtime at a local club. I decided to make the most out of the time i got, so i put together a mix with the aim to fill it with a wide variety of songs but still keep some sort of flow.

http://soundcloud.com/skl1/scharremixen

Tell me what you think was good/bad and different things i need to work on! Help is very much appreciated.

I'm off to work very soon, if anyone wants the songlist i can fix that when i get back (in a few hours).

Tech Guru

This set is like 3 months old why are you looking for advice now?

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by enorjy View Post
    This set is like 3 months old why are you looking for advice now?
    It's from the beginning of September and i've been too much of a critique-pussy until now!

Tech Guru

It sounds fine to me. Did the people in the club not like it?

Tech Student

It was a tuesday with like 35 guests. There was at least 20 people having a good time on the dancefloor when i played. I put a lot of effort in the mix because i thought the people would be critical, they were not. Felt like i could have played anything. That's why i've come here for critique!

Tech Guru

If people were liking it, that is all that should matter. I liked it too. Do you still play there?