Calling all New Yorkers, going to NYC for new years, need your help!!

Default Calling all New Yorkers, going to NYC for new years, need your help!!

Well me and my girlfriend will be taking in the new year in NYC. This is our first trip there and we will be in town from Dec 29 - Jan 3rd. We want to hit a couple of good clubs/venues that are more EDM based.. I looked up online and found like Cielo and stuff but my GF is not yet 21 so it seems like we are limited on what she can get into.. Anyone have some suggestions of some MUST VISIT venues that are 18+?? Also are there any events going on around the new years time that me and her can maybe pop into and enjoy ourselves? I would love to meet up with some other DJ/Producers while im up there as well..

We will have a little studio suite at the Flatotel between timesquare and central park so if anyone wants to come chill before or after the ball drops and show a couple Texans the REAL NYC nightlife, I would be indebted to you forever!!!

Thanks in advance guys, any help is greatly appreciated.
    MBP -- TP2 -- Live -- Logic -- OhmStudio
    Kronos -- Max49 -- Tiptop Happy Ending Kit -- Couple modules & growing..

Pacha is 18+ friday I think. You can try to see a new years show at like Roseland or barclay or something.

Tech Wizard

Ticket prices for bars/clubs/shows in NYC go up an INSANE amount. Buy them early if you can. They have an event going on at Pier 94 that is 18+ I believe I've seen tickets for...

pacha, terminal 5, webster hall the ususal. Webster hall mostly out of the three. that place is fucking old as dirt. if your going for new years though dont bother. if you get drunk enough and go early enough to get a decent spot times square is a blast in itself that night