Traktor 2.6 Not showing up in Service Center
    Tech Student

Default Traktor 2.6 Not showing up in Service Center

Hey Guys, I'm a registered S2 user, and for whatever reason Traktor 2.6 isn't showing up in Service Center when I check. I've tried upgrading Service Center, no dice. I also didn't see a link in the upgrades section after logging in on the NI website. Anyone experiencing the same, or is it time to contact tech support?

I'm experiencing the same issue. Contacted NI support last night. Still awaiting response. I'll post what I find out.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You should be able to get it here http://www.native-instruments.com/support/downloads/ You could also download the demo from the site and plug your serial number into it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Good to know. Thanks photojojo!

I had the same issue...Check the Product info page of the SC, if you are seeing an error saying that there is no Stand Alone product installed then you need to browse to the location of the app and chase it.

After that you should see 2.6 available for download.

This problem also happens if you installed Traktor previously in a different location, deleted it, and reinstalled elsewhere.

It could be during the initial installation of Service Center that its looking in the wrong location.
    Also on Windows 7 if you have UAC in use, some permissions would be blocking it

to eliminate such problems i made sure to install Traktor in a location outside of where UAC keep watching