transferring TSP 2.5+ to others

Default transferring TSP 2.5+ to others

Hey so I'd sold my old TSP + TSP2 upgrade. I've contacted NI to "release" my serial #s and they've done so.

Now my friend is having trouble entering the serial ##s, it says that they are invalid. Anybody know if there's somewhere where you can download TSP (the original...aka pre 2.0)? I've gone on the NI website to try and troubleshoot with no luck.

Basically he's done the following:

- installed TSP 2.6? (or something 2.0+)
    - created an NI account.
    - attempted to enter both the TSP and the TSP2 serial ##s online and into Traktor itself

As mentioned previously is there somewhere where I can download the original Traktor Scratch

Tech Mentor

He needs to email support and provide the original serial number as well as the upgrade key.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

If you had a TSP 1.x licence, all previous versions back to when you first registered should be available in the user downloads section of the NI website. But of course if your friend can't register the SN, then that's not an option.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES