New 2.6 Macro FX combos list/ideas?!?!
    Tech Convert

Default New 2.6 Macro FX combos list/ideas?!?!

Im trying to come up with some new ideas for macro fx used on my super knob. what three effect and in what order do you guys find work best. Any ideas on the new 2.6 fx?

I use the fx for fade outs along with a echo freeze, as well as to add a little texture to less interesting parts of songs.
    So far i am using the combo in armyofme's mapping vid.

I might be wrong, but IMO, the macroFX are already heavy as they are. Combining them with more stuff might be too much in my opinion.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

Tech Convert

Well then how about the other fx in multi fx mode? Also how are people using the new ones, and keepers?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I found Transpose sweep (from IG masher combo) is cool for creating break after most of macro effects. I've map Transpose to engage after macro knob is in all the way right and to modulate Trans while moving knob back to 12 clock position. Sounds pretty nice.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

A touch of delay and maybe a little reverb are okay with some of the ne macros.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

with post fadder affect, I am realising that using effects in single mode makes for a more intereins combos than using a group of effects, Im doing this right now and some of these effects that seemed useless seem to be bringing out some sick stuff

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I found Transpose sweep (from IG masher combo) is cool for creating break after most of macro effects. I've map Transpose to engage after macro knob is in all the way right and to modulate Trans while moving knob back to 12 clock position. Sounds pretty nice.
    Interesting mapping...have no idea how you would do that tho haha

Isn't advanced and group for macro effect the exact same? you have one parameter knob and one d/w either way

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rukks View Post
    Interesting mapping...have no idea how you would do that tho haha

Isn't advanced and group for macro effect the exact same? you have one parameter knob and one d/w either way
    Combining Macro knob with Super (modifier) knob