Deadmau5 on Studio Q - Video Interview
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Deadmau5 on Studio Q - Video Interview

Man....I used to feel that Joel was a bit of a tool and that he had a loud mouth etc.

But after watching this interview, I must say that my mind has been changed.

I found myself agreeing and identifying with ALL the points he made and could not fault it.

Respect Joel.....
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

really enjoyed that interview.

Yeah, it was good huh?
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"

Nice find! I never actually realised how well spoken he could be in interviews. I suppose alot of my views of him probably came out of quotes with no context.

I thought it was incredibly interesting to listen to his justification for his live streams, and his views of money in - money out. He's trying to achieve a level of transparency in his music production that is hard to find outside of smaller indie artists.
    Traktor Pro 2 | DB2 | 2x X1 | Macbook Air | HDJ1500 | KRK RP6G2 | KRK 12s | Crane Stand Pro

Tech Wizard

Nice, nice. Saw/read many other interviews from Deadmau5, although his music isn't my thing. He's such an interesting guy actually. But in this interview it seems like the most honest I've seen Joel. Respect +1, again.

Tech Guru

I didn't watch this video but deadmau5 has been business minded since day 1 with music. Hes gonna be a mogul for sure, his ideas on branding are spot on and you can tell hes done some reading about building a business.

All in all hes just a really smart guy...still don't know about his personality but whatevs

YAY!

I am stoked that it is being well received. Kinda made me think straight for a bit and go...You know, I need to not listen to hype and believe every post..twitter...facebook status..I read.

He seems fucking genuine and just like me or one of my mates.

His business is taking off and its looking good. However he is not RICH...but getting there...

Any publicity is good publicity i guess, but PaulyD for instance, has a lot of shit talk around hit...but its not doing him any good in the long run...as most of it is true. But the shit spoken about Joel...now seems BS to me. Not that i am believing all he is saying, but because this is the first time I have seen him talk for more than 2 mins and be able to express himself.

Cool man....I liked it.

Check out the video...its worth it....

Nice to hear HIS side to the whole 'story'.

I watch a few of his livestreams and he is an amazing guy to watch and listen too. His knowledge about production is just unreal. A lot of people think he's a dick but he's actually not
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

media will always overhype drama for the masses. he has real talent. i miss the BSOD days.
    Last edited by Eliot Han; 10-30-2012 at 10:59 PM.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast