midi mode and traktor mode simultaneously
    Tech Student

Default midi mode and traktor mode simultaneously

Is it possible to have to be in midi mode and traktor mode at the same time? Not either/or.

any help would be much appreciated! thanks.

Jamie

If you are talking about an S4/S2 then no.

There is another trick. you could map the buttons in midimode to the functions they normally have and then without deleting those mapping you could add what you want.

so map something like the playbutton from deck a, so it starts playing the deck a but also.... don't know what you plan ehm kills the low end EQ.

but in my eyes that would be a hell of work.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by ichitaka View Post
    There is another trick. you could map the buttons in midimode to the functions they normally have and then without deleting those mapping you could add what you want.

so map something like the playbutton from deck a, so it starts playing the deck a but also.... don't know what you plan ehm kills the low end EQ.

but in my eyes that would be a hell of work.
    What I'm trying to do is this: I want to control traktor through my s4 but also control my video program at the same time with the same buttons.

But what I'm getting is that would be impossible?

thanks.

Jamie

sorry mate that wouldn't work. You would need two different controllers for two different programs. did you thought about using serato video or virtual dj? they both have VJ functionality so you can mix music and mix videos with them.