Few Question about NI Traktor software
    Tech Convert

Default Few Question about NI Traktor software

Hi mates,
    I have a question about traktor software, I have Hp ProBook 4520s (2.16x4, 4gb of rams) and bcd3000, hp runs windows 7 64 bit platform and when I play with bcd on traktor sometimes even often it gets lags, so i was wondering that the prblem comes from bcd and it can't work with traktor pro 2? or the main problem is the 64bit windows platform? because on 32bit it haven't got lagged as much as now on 64 bit
    I'm planing to buy the S2, so don't wanna have same problems with it.
    Thanks for your attention and sorry for bad english
    Peace
    (V)

actually your hardware sounds strong enough, so that you pc shouldn't have any problem emulating the 32 bit system without lags. Are you using Traktor 2.6? because like you can read in the forum, it brought a few problems to fellow djs.

What kind of lag is happening? audiolag or is the waveform lagging?

Tech Convert

T.Y for post
    Traktor 2.6, audio lag. in the begining it gets lag when i've used filters, but now it gets lag even if i wont do anything

tried to go to the settings of traktor and put the latency up? i have also audio problems at the moment with traktor 2.6. but since i don't play finger drums or something like that it helps at the moment just putting the latency up.

When this helps it's just a problem with the hardware consumption of traktor 2.6 which should be corrected by NI with the next update hopefully.

what kind of soundcard are you running ... maybe driver issues messing up with your latency?

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Convert

Integered ITD hd
    But is any diferance that wenn i'm usingin Traktor without Bcd i wont gets lag, maybe is something wrong with controler?

since you don't route you audio over the controller, that wouldn't make sense to me. did you tried that what i wrote before?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by ichitaka View Post
    tried to go to the settings of traktor and put the latency up? i have also audio problems at the moment with traktor 2.6. but since i don't play finger drums or something like that it helps at the moment just putting the latency up.

When this helps it's just a problem with the hardware consumption of traktor 2.6 which should be corrected by NI with the next update hopefully.
    Yeah, I've tried to increase letency, but it make no sense. Still get lag
    Last edited by varn; 11-01-2012 at 12:51 AM.

tried to unload the new effects? some ppl. here in the forum wrote that this helped with there 2.6. problems.

just go to the traktor settings, go to the category effects and then select the effects with the big M and remove them.

Tech Convert

No, will try it on monday, let u know about this.
    Thank you