Vci & Nanopad Merge problem !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Vci & Nanopad Merge problem !

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my mapping.
    My vci is mapped with DjTT 2.2.8 tsi and i mapped my nanopad by myself:
    I only use scene 3 and 4 of the nanopad for 5 cue points & Play/Pause for the 4 decks.

I used traktortools to merge the two tsi filles but in traktor when i press a cue point on the nanopad it changes other things on the vci and on traktor.
    I suppose the problem comes from the chanel of the nanopad, but I don't really know what to do (Noob inside).

Could anyone help me? or tell me what to do?
    Thanks

In case, here are the tsi's:

Tech Mentor

Download the korg editor and assign a different midichannel. normally that should be pretty easily done.

Tech Wizard

Actually I did try that, on Global settings I changes from chanel 1 to chanel 4 but i still have problems in traktor =(

Tech Guru

i hope i will not get banned for saying this over and over again. please guys for the love of everything we could be doing so easily .. please +1 my request to NI to improve tso management:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5518
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Wizard

Anyone can help ? pleeeeeeeeeeease lol

Tech Mentor

you would need to map the tsi again to change it to channel 4. I had the same problem and changing the channel and remapping solved the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by osoner View Post
    Actually I did try that, on Global settings I changes from chanel 1 to chanel 4 but i still have problems in traktor =(
    Well, sorry to say, but you did it wrong.

Try again.

I think you should have an option to change from 1-16.

I did it with no problems.

The obvious reason why you did it wrong is because you're still experiencing the issue.

If I'm not mistaken, changing the MIDI channel in the global section of the Korg Editor doesn't necessarily change the channel each individual knob and button sends. You have to specify it a second time on each column of the editor on each scene. Also remember to send the changes back to the nanoKontrol once you're done.

I don't have the software on this computer, so can't verify at the moment, but I do know it takes a few more steps than simply changing the global channel. I also know I was able to assign all buttons and knobs to channel 11 on my own mapping, so it can definitely be done. The Korg Editor is pretty powerful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by misa View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, changing the MIDI channel in the global section of the Korg Editor doesn't necessarily change the channel each individual knob and button sends. You have to specify it a second time on each column of the editor on each scene. Also remember to send the changes back to the nanoKontrol once you're done.

I don't have the software on this computer, so can't verify at the moment, but I do know it takes a few more steps than simply changing the global channel. I also know I was able to assign all buttons and knobs to channel 11 on my own mapping, so it can definitely be done. The Korg Editor is pretty powerful stuff.
    Nope. You can just change the global channel.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

First, it would have helped if you put this in the right forum, which I'm moving it to.

Even in the case of emergencies, you should really read the "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" threads.

Just sayin.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast