Mixed In Key 5.5 beta - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

showed nothing higher than an 8 for me, so not sure if this is a good or bad ideal . but its just a tool and not going to tell the dance floor you should be dancing this song is a 10 lol

Initially I thought this was just a rubbish idea, but I was recently thinking of putting my music into folders, such as warm up material, mid-vide, and full on stonkers. Obviously tagging them in this way could be a way of doing this without putting them into folders.

Might try it and see if I get an 11

Not sure why this would bother anyone. It's a cool feature that they added to a useful program that you can completely ignore if you don't find it useful...
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

That's how I got where I am today. Well minus the illegal downlands, parents money and all the computer stuff.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Ya I am just a little tired of another aspect of DJing getting 'automated' every month it seems. C'est la vie..

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SB View Post
    Ya I am just a little tired of another aspect of DJing getting 'automated' every month it seems. C'est la vie..
    I can't really think of why to use it unless I couldn't remember what the track was without a little listen, which is perfectly plausible when working with a large collection, and I was after a track with a certain level of energy. Certainly would save time.

Anyway, purely Dj'ing by numbers isn't gonna work, but I could imagine some young noobs trying

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234